Date Added: 14 June 2022
: 8 July 2022
Job Title: Younger Generation Leaders Network (YGLN) Coordinator
Working For: European Leadership Network
Salary: £29,719.74 to £31,837.26 per annum
Length of Contract: Permanent
WHO WE ARE
The European Leadership Network (ELN) is an independent Network including over 300 past, present and future European leaders working to create real-world solutions to political and security challenges. One of our Networks, the YGLN, is composed of members in their early careers: rising stars and specialists in security policy, economics, journalism, law, and civil society. Formed in 2014, the YGLN was created to bridge the divide between Russia and the West and establish a much-needed platform for understanding and dialogue between major powers.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The YGLN Coordinator will support the YGLN Project Manager in coordinating activities of the Network such as virtual and in-person events, podcasts, meetings of the action groups and working groups and YGLN publications on the ELN website. The post holder will be able to effectively communicate with Network members and will act as logistical support ahead of meetings. They will be familiar with using digitals tools and media, including social media and content-management systems. They will be able to independently research fundraising opportunities and to accomplish other YGLN-related research tasks, as well as support other projects and initiatives at the ELN.
The key accountabilities of the post holder will be:
- Assist in the research into pragmatic, real-world policy solutions that are underpinned by high-quality, robust research.
- Write and support the writing of policy briefings, publications, and articles that further ELN’s aims and reputation.
- Support the reach of our policy work delivered through a range of government contacts, networks, and media channels.
- Help ensure our YLGN members are engaged and active in our policy agenda.
- Individual research/policy projects meet their objectives within budget and agreed to timescales.
Please see our website's career page for the full specifications, including required and desirable knowledge and experience.
Closing Date: 8 July 2022
Applications must be submitted by Friday, 8 July 2022.
Please email your CV and short covering letter to email@example.com