Date Added: 14 June 2022
: 3 July 2022
Job Title: Campaign Manager
Working For: Fay Jones MP (Brecon and Radnorshire)
Location: Brecon and Radnorshire
Length of Contract: 2 years FTC
We're looking for a campaign manager to support Fay Jones MP, Member of Parliament for Brecon and Radnorshire.
The role will suit someone who has great ideas, is happy working as part of team but can also be relied upon to get things done solo. You'll need to be skilled at using social media and in posession of a full driving licence. You'll also be happy working some evenings and weekends. The right applicant can arrange their own working pattern and location.
- Support and inspire a winning campaign team of enthusiastic volunteers and candidates
- To develop an on-going programme of incumbency activities
- Produce creative and interesting leaflets and communications
- Organise political meetings and events
- Produce local Party literature and assist with social media
We are looking for:
• a capable administrator and event organiser
• a committed campaigner who supports the Conservative party
• a savvy social media user and a good writer
• Someone who understands devolved politics
Upon appointment you will be required to comply with the Baseline Personnel Security Standard, undertaken by the Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO). See Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO) page for further info. MPs generally pay staff in accordance with IPSA guidelines.
Closing Date: 3 July 2022
Interviews and a written exercise will take place in the week commencing the 4th July. We might appoint earlier if the right candidate comes forward. Please feel free to contact Fay Jones MP for further information about the role via email.
Email a CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org - specifying 'Brecon and Radnorshire Campaign Manager' in the subject line.