Help produce conferences on key policy issues that move forward thinking for legislators, government, regulators, and those affected by the decisions that they make.
Please see our website for further details on currently publicised future conferences.
• Constructive, inclusive, challenging and strictly impartial
• Important occasions for policymakers in governments, parliaments and assemblies, as well as businesses, charity and action groups, professional bodies, academics, and others that are interested in or affected by the issues
• Making a career in a demanding but very rewarding environment - in a company that is commercially focused and growing, but with a strong ethical heart
• Researching issues, emerging trends, possible speakers and contacts across the policy landscape to a brief
• Helping make sure conferences are as up-to-date, relevant and inclusive as possible, with no interested parties left out of discussing important developments
• Drafting agendas, invitations to delegates and speakers, and text for our website
• Liaising with speakers and Parliamentary chairs
• Attending and contributing to the smooth operation of our seminars and receptions - online, in Westminster and elsewhere in the UK.
What we’re looking for:
• Solid work experience - in policy, conference production, journalism, public affairs or similar fields
• Quick learners - interested in the policy process and with a specific focus on business and finance - able to hit the ground running
• Insightful thinkers, with creativity and a knack for seeing opportunities for discussion - as well as being keen followers of news and current events
• Clear, stylish, accurate writing - and great overall communication skills
• Excellent organisational and time management
• A can-do attitude, strong sense of responsibility, and natural willingness to help colleagues
• Bright graduates - with exceptional aptitude and a professional outlook - will also be considered
There's a high degree of fast-paced multi-tasking but support from senior editorial staff and the rest of the team is always on hand.
The job comes with plenty of opportunities for career progression - people who work here are encouraged to develop, take on added responsibilities and move up in the organisation.