Date Added: 14 June 2022
: 4 July 2022
Job Title: Membership and Fundraising Manager
Working For: European Movement UK
Salary: £32,000 per year
Length of Contract: Permanent
Are you ambitious, creative, and professional with demonstratable experience in a membership or fundraising role? Why not apply to join the European Movement UK as our new Membership and Fundraising Manager?
The successful applicant will contribute to our objectives of campaigning for a closer relationship with the European Union, and growing the organisation as a mass membership organisation, through:
- driving rapid growth in membership through established channels and and through testing and developing new routes to market;
- improving the efficiency and effectiveness of our online supporter engagement, resulting in increased campaign action, donations, and membership conversion
- working with the wider team to increase our income year on year to support ambitious campaigns and communications plans.
The ideal candidate will be ambitious, curious, creative, open to new ideas who has experience fostering community engagement and delivering retention strategies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with the Head of Membership and Fundraising to create an ambitious membership strategy, covering recruitment, retention and member engagement
- Develop, deliver and iterate an engagement strategy with a focus on increasing and deepening supporter and member engagement and an excellent user experience
- Evaluate and optimise current supporter journeys
- Plan and manage communications to our members
- Identify new target audiences and routes to market and maximise opportunities for supporter acquisition
- Develop and lead on strategies to increase the diversity of our members
- Work with the Head of Membership and Fundraising to plan and execute cross-channel income generation campaigns
- Support the Head of Membership and Fundraising with establishing fundraising streams such as legacy, philanthropy and grant fundraising.
- Test and measure new fundraising approaches
- Provide full administrative support for the membership function of European Movement UK
- Handle membership enquiries on a daily basis
For a full list of responsibilities, and information about the experience and skills required, please read the Role Profile and Person Specification document on the application page.
The successful applicant can be based in our London office, or home-based anywhere in the UK.
DIRECT APPLICATIONS ONLY - NO AGENCIES
Closing Date: 4 July 2022
Interview date TBC. If we receive a large number of applications then we may start interviewing before the application deadline. We recommend applying early to avoid disappointment.
NB: Applications close at 9am on the date specified
To apply for this role please visit the application page:
We welcome applications from people who have recently been unsuccessful in applying for other roles but applications from people who have been unsseccsuful in applying for a membership role with us in the past 12 months will not be considered.