Date Added: 21 June 2022
: 6 July 2022
Job Title: Senior Evaluation Manager
Working For: Education Endowment Foundation client of Webrecruit
Salary: £43,000 - £55,000 DOE per annum
Length of Contract: Permanent
The Education Endowment Foundation (EEF) is an independent charity dedicated to breaking the link between family income and educational achievement.
- 27 days’ holiday a year (plus 8 bank holidays) and 2 Christmas closure days
- Pension scheme matched with 5% employer contributions
- Flexible start and end working times
- Flexible working opportunities
- Life insurance cover
- Interest-free season ticket loan and cycle scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave pay
- Confidential access to Employee Assistance Programme
As a Senior Evaluation Manager, you will aid in leading an expert team responsible for commissioning high-quality, cost-effective evaluations of EEF-funded projects.
Supporting the Head of Evaluation, you will co-ordinate and develop the Evaluation Team and its work, as well as contributing to strategic thinking and leading on large collaborative initiatives.
You will also work closely with grantees, other members of the EEF and the EEF’s panel of evaluators to understand the practical issues involved in delivering evaluations and finding solutions to issues that arise.
To be considered as a Senior Evaluation Manager, you will need:
- Experience delivering or commissioning quantitative evaluation projects in education, health or another related field
- Experience leading strategic initiatives that require effective collaboration
- Experience managing staff on specific research projects
- Experience working in a busy environment and managing multiple demands
- Excellent project management skills
- A degree in an education, economics, policy, statistics, data science, sciences or health-related subject
All EEF staff are subject to a check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). The level of check which will apply shall be an “Enhanced” level check.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK as we regret that we are unable to sponsor visas.
Closing Date: 6 July 2022
Applications close: 6th July 2022 (23:59)
To apply, please click here: