Date Added: 22 June 2022
: 1 July 2022
Job Title: BAME Internship Programme
Working For: Women's Budget Group
Salary: £11.05 per hour (London Living Wage)
Length of Contract: 3 months
The internship is for someone from a Black, Asian, minority ethnic, or mixed-race background. This internship is a positive action initiative under the Equality Act 2010. It is part of our commitment to addressing the under-representation of people from Black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds in our organisation and in the wider sector.
The UK Women’s Budget Group are looking for an intern to learn from and contribute to our work. You will join our small International Partnerships & Training team and have the chance to work on our Global Partnerships & Learning Programme.
You will spend three months in the International Partnerships & Training team, being managed by the programme manager, and working within a friendly team who are committed to our vision of a caring economy that promotes gender equality and working in partnership with organisations around the world who share our vision.
For more information please click the link below:
- Spending three months working in our Global Partnerships & Learning Programme
- Assisting WBG colleagues with research & project administration
- Maintaining our contact databases and updating the resources on our website.
- Contributing to the writing of blogs, briefings and reports
- There will be opportunities to take part in external meetings.
- Play a full role as part of the Women’s Budget Group team.
- Commitment to and desire to promote gender equality
- Familiar with basic word processing and spreadsheet packages
- Ability to work flexibly as part of a small team
- Ability to work both remotely and in-person in the office at least 1 day a week, if public health guidelines permit
Closing Date: 1 July 2022
Interviews: Wednesday 13 July (via Zoom)
Start Date: July/Aug 2022
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘BAME Internship Application’.
Your application should include:
- Your CV with contact details of two referees
- A covering letter of 1-2 pages of A4 explaining why you would like to be an intern with the Women’s Budget Group, why you would like to work on the Global Partnerships & Learning Programme, and what you hope to gain from the opportunity.