Date Added: 4 August 2022
: 12 August 2022
Job Title: Associate - Cicero Pulse (London)
Working For: Cicero/AMO
Length of Contract: Permanent
Cicero/amo’s are looking for an Associate to support our Public Policy Monitoring and Intelligence Service Cicero Pulse.
The new staff member will be permanently based in London and the role will include opportunities to travel to Brussels.
Main tasks will include the provision of detailed monitoring of UK and EU parliamentary activities (e.g. committee hearings, public hearings), conferences and think tank to our clients across various sectors.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Working experience in the UK or European Parliament / MPs office / MEPs office / government department / European Commission DG or similar is essential;
- Understanding of both the UK and EU political landscape required;
- Background in financial services advantageous;
- Keen interest in political affairs;
- Excellent English writing and editing skills;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Exceptional time management and the ability to work under pressure;
- Foreign language skills are advantageous, but not essential.
At Cicero/amo, we pride ourselves on being committed to offering equal opportunities to all potential employees and have zero tolerance for discrimination. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants irrespective of age, sex, race, ethnicity, disability, and other factors that have no bearing on an individual’s ability to perform their job.
We are open to discussing flexible working opportunities and the role will be hybrid in nature. More details will be provided in the interview.
Closing Date: 12 August 2022
8 Aug 2022
Please note that only those selected for interviews will be contacted and the interview process might start before the closing date. The starting date is as soon as possible.