Date Added: 10 August 2022
: 7 October 2022
Job Title: Account Executive, POLITICO Pro
Working For: Politico
Length of Contract: Permanent
POLITICO is looking for an account executive to join our pioneering and growing media company. The Account Executive position is a mid-level sales position with the primary objective of managing existing subscriber accounts; including serving as the client’s main point of contact, building relationships and growing revenue.
POLITICO Pro, POLITICO’s premium B2B policy news subscription service, seeks experienced, talented and smart candidates who work proactively to achieve business objectives while maintaining a culture of collaboration, development and achievement. This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a growing team in London and beyond.
This is a full-time, office-based position (with hybrid flexibility) located in London, England, and involves some travel around the UK, Ireland and mainland Europe.
The UK is an exciting and high-paced market and this is an exciting time to join a fast-growing global media company.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage account set ups for new POLITICO Pro subscriber
- Collaborate with the Customer Success Team for the onboarding of renewed and new subscribers
- Develop and execute customized account service plans to maximize subscriber value
- Develop opportunities for upsell and secure renewals
- Solicit feedback on content and delivery of services, and channel market feedback to improve upon Pro service offerings/user experience
- Represent POLITICO at member briefings, network events and industry conferences
What You’ll Need:
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience, including B2B sales
- A university degree, or equivalent through work experience or other professional qualification
- Experience with the UK market - managing client relationships and maintaining a robust pipeline
- Interest in, and understanding of, current political and policy issues
- Entrepreneurial mind set, outgoing nature, flexible working style and strong client service ethic
- Proven ability to meet or exceed high sales targets
- Ability to prioritize and recognize business critical matters
- Experience with political stakeholder engagement
- Experience in information services or software sales with a consultative selling approach
- Exposure to Salesforce or other CRM tools is preferred
Closing Date: 7 October 2022
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send a cover letter and your CV in English to following address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Account Executive, POLITICO Pro. Please apply, however, via the online form.