We are looking for a grad trainee/intern for six months full time employment with an option to extend if agreed by both parties.
The ideal candidate would:
Have a strong undergradate degree
Fluent in English and ideally French (other languages may also be consideredl)
Excellent project and time management skills
Good I.T. skills and telephone manner
Working primarily in our International Department, your role will centre on recruiting participants for international projects whilst maintaining and expanding our database of opinion formers.
This will require creative thinking, extensive desk research and occasional translation work. On a day-to-day basis this would mean:
- Conducting background research on the topic at hand and identifying key voices and opinion formers who may be relevant
- Reading periodicals and keeping on top of news events
- Running extensive background checks
- Finding creative solutions to establish contact with new participants
- Scheduling interviews
- Liaising with clients, participants and moderators
- Translating and checking key documents
- Checking and updating all relevant paperwork for the duration of the project
- Anticipating and responding to any logistical problems
In addition you might be asked to provide administrative support in our UK department.
More generally, we’d also be looking for you to contribute to the running of the company and help set up and improve new systems.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get more experience in an office setting and who is looking for a career in media or politics. Previous Leftfield employees have gone onto careers in research, advertising, marketing and politics.
Leftfield is a London-based market research agency that co-ordinates qualitative research projects worldwide.
We are fieldwork specialists and ensure the smooth running of all elements of a research project: through the initial design and creating paperwork; organising venues, platforms, I.T. and catering whilst ensuring we source top quality participants.