Date Added: 13 August 2022
: 25 August 2022
Job Title: Digital, Campaigns and Marketing Adviser
Working For: Local Government Association
Salary: Starting from £35,336 per annum*
Length of Contract: 1 Perm and 2 Fixed Term until 31 March 2023
Do you have a passion for delivering impactful campaigns? Do you have experience of finding the best channels to reach difference audiences? Can you bring fresh ideas and experience of digital marketing and campaigning?
You will be joining an established and skilled team working within an impactful organisation. As the representatives of local government across the country, there has never been a more exciting time to work for the LGA.
We are looking for three Digital, Campaigns and Marketing Advisers to join our in-house communications team. The roles are ideal for people with some digital, marketing and campaigns experience.
The roles available are:
- A permanent Digital, Campaigns and Marketing Adviser working on some of our high profile campaigns on behalf of local government
- A fixed-term Digital, Campaigns and Marketing Adviser working to coordinate and plan digital marketing for our Care and Health Improvement Programme
- A fixed-term Digital, Campaigns and Marketing Adviser working to deliver campaigns aimed at supporting and improving the local government workforce
We are looking for people who have experience of delivering creative and transformative communications and who have a passion for the work of local government.
Experience we’re seeking:
- Developing, implementing and evaluating campaigns and marketing activity
- Understanding of the different benefits of various communications channels
- Use of content management systems, email distribution and social media
- Knowledge of the political process within central and local government.
What’s in it for you?
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays rising to 30 after three years’ service and 32 after five years’ service
- Flexible working – including some home working
- Future development – face-to-face and virtual courses are scheduled in line with developmental goals
- 24/7 access to free and confidential employee assistance programme
Closing Date: 25 August 2022
Closing Time: 5pm
Interview Date: Wednesday 7th Thursday 8th September, Interviews will be held remotely
For further information and to apply online please visit: https://www.jobtrain.co.uk/lga/displayjob.aspx?isPreview=Yes&jobid=1691