Date Added: 20 August 2022
: 30 September 2022
Job Title: Senior Communications Officer
Working For: Transport Focus
Length of Contract: Permanent
Transport Focus is an independent watchdog working on behalf of passengers and road users across Great Britain. We need a senior communications officer to help us deliver top-quality external and internal communications.
We’re looking for someone to:
- be part of our 24/7 press office
- help develop and deliver comms plans, including advising senior colleagues on handling
- help manage and provide content for the website, intranet, social media channels and newsletter
- produce compelling insight reports, including working with our talented freelance designers
- help deliver virtual and real-life events
- use analytics/evaluation for continual improvement.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We’re keen to hear from all enthusiastic, creative self-starters regardless of background or formal education level.
This role is full time but we are open to flexible working. We are currently hybrid working and have no minimum office days, though you will be expected to come to the Manchester or London offices at an agreed frequency. There will also be some travel across Britain.
Closing Date: 30 September 2022
There are no set interview or start dates. We are working with an agency to manage the recruitment, so both of these are flexible. Unfortunately this means the vacancy may be filled before the September closing date - so please apply ASAP if interested!
Contact the head of communications for an informal chat - email@example.com
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org and request an application form.