Date Added: 24 August 2022
: 23 September 2022
Job Title: Account Manager/Senior Account Manager (Property & Planning)
Working For: a client of Melbury Wood
Length of Contract: Permanent
A leading property and planning specialist agency is looking add mid-level hires to their team at the Account Manager and Senior Account Manager level (maybe up to Account Director). With a UK wide network, you will be working on large scale developments in a range of sectors across planning, consultation, engagement and post-construction PR. You will be able to work remotely whilst being willing to travel to projects and client sites as required. A good knowledge of the planning process and local government is essential, whilst an existing track record in consultancy is highly desirable.
· A proven track record of working within a consultancy environment is highly desirable.
· A strong track record of working on property and planning issues evidenced through consultancy work or working in local government is essential.
What they are looking for:
· Excellent client account management skills and ability to support or lead on accounts independently day to day.
· Ability to provide credible advice on sensitive and key policy issues and initiatives
· Able to strategise and implement effective stakeholder engagement and public consultation programmes.
· Good people skills and track record of management, evidenced through successfully building and leading teams.
· A good track record of cultivating and converting new business opportunities.
· Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
Job advert link on website: https://melburywood.com/jobs#f5178bdc-e12b-4ef0-9f95-d9e817114573
Closing Date: 23 September 2022
Interviews are ongoing. Please note an appointment may be made before the closing date therefore do apply early. Start dates dependent on the successful candidates notice period and availability.
Please apply with your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org successful candidates will be contacted within 3 working days. Unfortunately due to the volume of applications only those that have been successful in reaching the next stage of the process will be contacted.