Date Added: 9 September 2022
: 23 September 2022
Job Title: Conservative Policy Forum Marketing Assistant
Working For: CCHQ
Length of Contract: 2 year fixed term
Do you want to join one of the most influential Think Tanks in the Country to inform and influence Government policy? Are you interested in more opportunity, social justice, freedom and sustainable prosperity for everyone? Are you passionate about ideas and progress? If so, this might be the perfect role for you!
The Conservative Policy Forum has undergone a period of change to raise its profile and deliver an ambitious new growth strategy. With a direct line to Government/No.10 and supported by progressive programmes and fast online growth, we are looking for someone to join our team and help deliver our vision.
We are looking for a new CPF Marketing Assistant to manage and grow our online footprint. You will be responsible for our communications strategy, website management and digital infrastructure. Ideally you would have experience working with Wix, Zoom and graphic design software.
If you are a self-starter, a good team player and an excellent communicator with a track record of digital proficiency please get in touch.
We offer a dynamic, friendly team within a supportive, caring, collaborative working environment. The role will be primarily based in our Leeds head office.
- Managing the CPF website
- Updating the New Ideas Forum
- Working with our Champions to build up the National Discussion Group programme
- Produce high quality marketing and other content to the Leaders Hub
- Managing the CPF social media
- Producing regular reports
- Writing and producing engaging newsletters
- Organising and setting up Zoom webinars
- Updating our contacts database
- Liaising with the CCHQ Marketing, Voluntary Party, Community Engagement, and other departments
- Monthly reports to the CPF Management team and Steering Committee
- Organising the CPF presence at Party and Regional Conferences
- Working with partner organisations (such as CWO, YC’s and CEN etc) to build new policy development streams
- Supporting the CPF Director with all initiatives.
Contract: 2 year fixed contract, full or part time considered
Closing Date: 23 September 2022
Please apply via our website