Date Added: 9 September 2022
: 23 September 2022
Job Title: Part time Campaign Organiser
Working For: Dr Onkar Sahota London Assembly Member (Ealing/Hillingdon)
Salary: £25-30k pro rata depending on experience.
Length of Contract: Fixed 12 month contract
Onkar is looking for a part time Campaign organiser to join his private office in Ealing/Hillingdon. This is an opportunity for someone who is passionate about fighting for Labour values, social justice and protecting our National Health Service.
The post-holder will support Onkar in promoting him and his work across the constituency and within the Labour Party locally, regionally and nationally. They will also contribute to specific constituency-based campaigns on local issues.
The Campaign organiser will join a small but experienced team. Some evening and weekend work may be required.
- Working closely with Onkar and his campaign team to promote his work as a London AM in the constituency and the Labour Party
- Working with and building relationships with local community groups and organisations and Labour Party members.
- Getting to know and understand local issues.
- Contribute to constituency-based campaigns on key local issues
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Excellent IT and digital skills including using social media
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a small team
- Previous experience of working with community organisations and campaign experience is desirable
- Awareness of Ealing/Hillingdon issues
- Sympathetic to the aims and values of the Labour Party
Closing Date: 23 September 2022
Closing time for application: 5 pm
Interviews will take place as soon as possible after the closing date for applications. Onkar is seeking a new team member to start as soon as possible.
Please send a relevant CV and one page covering letter outlining how you meet the job specification and your suitability for the role to Onkar Sahota: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Campaign Organiser’ in the subject line.
Please note that unfortunately we will not be able to acknowledge receipt of all applications.