Date Added: 9 September 2022
: 7 October 2022
Job Title: Client Manager
Working For: Brown O'Connor Communications
Salary: £30k - £40k
Length of Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Client Manager Role Specification
• Proven client handling skills with experience in managing large accounts, providing proactive strategic advice and great ideas.
• Ability to manage a high level of client interaction and be able to design and implement strategies.
Day to Day Delivery
• Proven ability to work in a fast paced, often pressurised, outcome orientated environment.
• Manage political lobbying campaigns securing policy change, legislative change and the smooth running of political engagement programmes.
• Manage public awareness campaigns integrating various methods to create significant public interest.
• Write strong editorial content on behalf of clients including press releases, opinion/platform pieces and blogs and ensure coverage across a range of media outlets.
• Manage an entire range of suppliers such as photographers, graphic designers, videographers, economists and sectoral experts integral to the successful delivery of client activity campaigns.
• Be able to create engaging social media content across multiple platforms.
• Forward plan to ensure smooth running of client campaigns on time, and within budget.
New Business Development
• Take a leading role in new business development and organic growth opportunities alongside company directors and be comfortable in pitching and proposal development.
• Supporting successful tender writing from start to submission.
• Experience in identifying and converting new business opportunities.
• Line management duties with wider members of team.
• Understanding the requirement to work with efficiency and profitably.
• Manage team members on client accounts to ensure work is carried out successfully and within allocated budgets.
• Work as a team player with Brown O’Connor colleagues to ensure success across client accounts.
• 3+ years working in the areas of Public Affairs and/or Corporate Communications or within a communications environment (Agency experience preferred).
• Third Level Degree or equivalent in the preferred areas of Communications, Law, Politics, Business, Social Science or Humanities.
Closing Date: 7 October 2022
To apply in strict confidence, please send your detailed CV, covering email and the completed answers to the two set questions below, by email, to email@example.com by 5pm Friday 7th October 2022.
Please state your name and ‘Brown O’Connor Client Manager 2022’
QUESTION 1: Please outline, with examples, how you meet the Criteria as outlined in the Job Specification (Word Limit 300).
QUESTION 2: Please detail, with examples, your experience of strategic communications development, planning, implementation and the outcomes delivered. (Word Limit 300).