Date Added: 13 September 2022
: 26 September 2022
Job Title: PR and Public Affairs Intern
Working For: Atticus Partners
Salary: £11.05 per hour
Length of Contract:
Atticus Partners is looking for a highly motivated PR and Public Affairs intern to join our team for an immediate start.
Working as part of a team across multiple clients, you will help to deliver public affairs, communications, and media relation strategies.
The team at Atticus continues to grow, and our fast paced, exciting office is a great opportunity for someone looking to get involved in the world of communications to gain direct experience delivering results for clients.
Your role at Atticus will give you the opportunity to:
- Undertake political and stakeholder research, analysis, and projects with support from senior colleagues.
- Produce policy briefings for clients to help them understand the crucial political developments of the day.
- Liaise and directly build your network with MP’s, Ministers, and Civil Servants, drafting letters and speaking directly with their teams when required.
- Monitoring key political events and developments
- Draft press releases for clients
- “Selling in” press releases to journalists and liaising with media contacts.
- Compile media lists in support of press release mailouts.
Who we are looking for:
- Are you a keen self-starter, able to work independently but also a team player that supports their colleagues?
- Do you have a passion for politics and the gossip and developments of Westminster and abroad?
- Are you a strong writer with excellent written skills?
Atticus offers this internship full time for an initial period of two months, with the potential for extension.
Atticus is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Closing Date: 26 September 2022
Interviews and start date to commence ASAP. We may appoint before the closing date, so please apply early.
If you think this is you, then we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com detailing your interest and experience in public affairs and why you would like to work with Atticus.