Date Added: 13 September 2022
: 13 October 2022
Job Title: Public Affairs Manager
Working For: Fujitsu
Salary: Excellent base and package offered
Length of Contract: Permanent
We are looking for a Public Affairs Manager to Devise and oversee the implementation of Fujitsu’s public affairs strategy to support Fujitsu’s business objectives in line with the public sector strategy and business priorities. We offer flexible working and a competitive package.
Your role will involve:
- Deliver engagement programme with political and official level stakeholders across national, regional and local government as required by public sector strategy and account priorities.
- Manage the relationship with Fujitsu’s public affairs agency on retainer work in addition to special project work as applicable.
- Manage day to day relationships with external organisations and trade bodies
- Contribute to the organisation, implementation and successful delivery of high profile visits and events such as London Tech Week.
- Ensure that public affairs strategy is aligned to public sector marketing activities as well as working with PR and social media teams
- Work as part of an international team developing relationships with colleagues in Japan and Europe.
- Manage budgets associated with public affairs activity.
- Manage Fujitsu stakeholder database, monitor and track relationships with key stakeholders.
- Actively support Fujitsu’s responsible business, diversity and inclusion and social value initiatives to ensure that they are reflected in the company’s ongoing public affairs activity.
- A thorough understanding of the UK political scene, able to provide dispassionate analysis of how events and policy developments will affect the sector
- Able to demonstrate experience of working in or around UK politics in a policy or public affairs role
- An interest in technology and an understanding of how technology can support the UK’s policy priorities
- A strong appreciation of the interaction between business and policy makers and what influences corporate reputations
- Confidence to take an active role in external engagement and participate in stakeholder meetings
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships internally and externally, including executive level relationships
For more information and to apply, please click here http://q.rfer.us/FUJITSUFoDA33
Closing Date: 13 October 2022
Interview dates to be confirmed
Start Date: ASAP
For more information, please contact email@example.com
You can apply by clicking the link below