Date Added: 13 September 2022
: 30 September 2022
Job Title: Account Manger
Working For: Inflect Partners Ltd
Length of Contract: Permanent
We are looking to bring in a new account manager to deliver great communications support for our varied client base as well as help support us with growing our brand.
About our ideal colleague
We don’t mind about your background. We are more interested in your skills and attitude. We care about making the industry we work in more representative of the world we live in, so if you don’t fit the traditional consultant model, so much the better.
Like us, you will take great pride in your work, be proactive and interested in the role that communications, marketing, public affairs and PR can play in helping organisations grow and stay relevant to their customers and stakeholders.
- You will be highly organised and driven, capable of working autonomously whilst managing competing deadlines and escalating upwards when necessary
- You will have excellent judgement and a nose for a good angle to help tell our clients’ stories in a compelling way
- A digital specialist, you will instinctively understand how to get the most out of digital channels and you’ll be able to advise clients on what might work best for them
- You will be comfortable writing content for clients across our portfolio, finding interesting and engaging ways to present even complex, technical information for expert and novice audiences alike
- You will want to be part of our growth, looking for opportunities to take on more responsibility and help us win new business
What you’ll be doing
Inevitably, working in a start-up means a certain amount of getting stuck in and making sure everything gets done. But you will have your own distinct and important role in the business and will be a key part of our growth. You will lead on:
- Writing multi-channel communications and thinking creatively about how to get messages across
- Content planning - creating and managing content to support our clients
- Issue monitoring - helping us identify threats and opportunities across our client base, as well as potential areas for new business
- Managing social and digital channels - operating as our content manager and supporting our clients in the same way
Closing Date: 30 September 2022
If you think that working with us supports your career goals then we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV with up to 500 words setting out why you want to come and work with us to email@example.com by 30 September 2022 (though we may appoint sooner).
We may not be able to respond to all applications.