Date Added: 14 September 2022
: 14 October 2022
Job Title: Senior Public Affairs Executive - Food & Drink
Working For: Client of VMAGROUP
Salary: £35,000-£40,000 per annum
Length of Contract: Permanent
Exciting opportunity for a Public Affairs executive to join a trade association in the food and drink industry.
• Assist in developing and implementing the organisation’s public affairs engagement strategy in Westminster to support advocacy across the organisation’s key priorities.
• Build and maintain productive working relationships with colleagues, member companies, parliamentarians and counterparts in similar organisations.
• Identify opportunities to promote the organisation’s positions through active political and parliamentary monitoring.
• Prepare and draft regular reports and briefings, parliamentary questions, correspondence etc
• Prior public affairs experience.
• Strong writing skills.
• Excellent time management and attention to detail.
This is a great opportunity to get exposure across a variety of policy areas and to build upon your network.
Closing Date: 14 October 2022
For more information please get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org