Date Added: 16 September 2022
: 7 October 2022
Job Title: Business Development Lead
Working For: Public Digital
Length of Contract: Permanent
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic business development professional to join us to help grow the business.
This is an amazing opportunity for growth as you will take significant senior responsibility in the organisation. We will actively invest in your development to take your career to the next step as we grow.
You will be responsible for managing our end-to-end business development processes to support our Partners and consultancy teams secure new business for Public Digital.
- Managing the end-to-end pursuit of large opportunities
- Managing the pipeline on behalf of our Partners
- Overseeing our tendering process, including managing complex bids (including writing a lot of the content)
- Commercial responsibility for new work
- Managing a flexible pool of resource to deliver this work
- Helping to shape our sectors’ growth strategies
- Be the lead for business development in the business, working with the Commercial Director
- Support our five sectors (UK Public, UK Private, Health, Americas and International Development) to shape and deliver their growth strategies, and to pursue and win new opportunities
- Own the management of Public Digital’s CRM (HubSpot)
- Manage tendering processes for new opportunities
- Write proposals, pitch decks and bids for new work
We’re looking for:
- 2-5 years business development experience including familiarity with public procurement and tendering
- Good attention to detail and well organised
- An excellent writer: being able to write clear, concise English fast is an essential requirement for this role
- An interest in public policy, digital transformation or reforming institutions so they work better
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to be integral to the growth of a game-changing consultancy doing globally important work
- Working in an energetic, open and empowering culture where you are valued and your successes are celebrated
- Investment in your professional development to grow with the business and assume new responsibilities over time
- The opportunity to grow and progress rapidly within an engaged, supportive environment
- Focus on enabling people to deliver high-impact work with leading institutions around the world
- Home and remote working, flexibility in how you deliver work
- Generous holiday allowance
- Private healthcare insurance
Closing Date: 7 October 2022
We would like to understand your background, attitudes, experiences and your motivation in wanting to work with us. We do this through:
- phone interview up to 30 minutes
- panel interview, which includes a case study sent to you in advance
- An informal meeting chat with a peer
We review all applications on the basis of your answers to the sift questions on our BeApplied. As a blind sift, we do not shortlist on the basis of your CV so your responses are critical and will determine whether you progress to the next stage of selection. This means the first thing we will see will be your responses to the three questions below so please take your time to give your best version of you and your experience.
Please go to this link to apply: https://app.beapplied.com/apply/y5hnk1swck