Date Added: 20 September 2022
: 4 October 2022
Job Title: Digital & Social Media Manager
Working For: Electrical Safety First, a client of Ellwood Atfield
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Length of Contract: Permanent
Ellwood Atfield is delighted to be partnering with Electrical Safety First, a consumer protection charity recognised by government and industry as the leading campaigning and technical authority on electrical safety. The charity’s work is more important than ever with electricity playing a key role in the low carbon agenda and the UK achieving Net Zero targets.
Electrical Safety First are looking for a creative and driven Digital & Social Media Manager to develop and deliver the charity’s digital comms strategy. The successful candidate will work closely with colleagues to deliver integrated campaigns and other communications initiatives. The successful candidate will also take the lead of an exciting website redevelopment project for the charity.
- Create Digital Communications Strategy for the charity
- Responsible for implementing that Strategy and digital campaigns, in support of charity’s overall objectives.
- Line management of Digital Communications Executive.
- Lead the website redevelopment project.
- Management of all the charity’s social media channels
- Creation of rich content for social channels, such as graphics, GIFs and videos.
- Active use of SEO to further digital engagement.
- Use of analytics to further understand and develop ESF’s online presence and growth, as well as production of evaluation reports.
- Responsible for identifying and cultivating online ‘partners’ to share content across their social and digital channels
- Social media monitoring and listening.
- In charge of charity’s newsletters, as well as maintaining and growing charity’s distribution lists, also ensuring they are GDPR-compliant.
- Design and enforcement of charity’s social media policy.
- Creation and management of a digital content plan
- Educated to degree or equivalent.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a digital media communications role.
Please submit an application via the Ellwood Atfield website, or contact Oscar Cabrera (email@example.com) for further information.
Closing Date: 4 October 2022