Date Added: 20 September 2022
: 9 October 2022
Job Title: Policy and Deliver Manager - Provider Collaboration and Place
Working For: NHS Confederation
Salary: £39,073 plus £4,00 London Weighting if applicable
Length of Contract: Permanent
We have an exciting new role to help us support our growing Provider Collaboration and Place forums.
As the NHS heads towards a much greater emphasis on collaboration and partnership working, the NHS Confederation is developing its support offers to assist our members to develop partnership arrangements, approaches, and strategies to enable constructive and effective collaborative work at place level and within integrated care systems (ICS).
As the policy and delivery manager for provide collaboration and place you will have an important role in helping to bring together members to have a voice, influence policy, share good practice and address shared priorities and challenges across health and care systems. You will support and develop the growth of the provider collaboration and place forums and contribute to the planning and delivery of policy work that underpins these networks.
You will achieve this through building relationships with key stakeholders and understanding how we will best represent their views and support them in the delivery and implementation of key national and local health policies.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- A demonstrable track record in delivering research, consultancy or policy related work that has led to change
- Knowledge of the UK political environment and the operation of government, and a strong understanding of contemporary UK health policy, policy priorities and service delivery challenges and the wider NHS
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to grasp complex issues quickly and to interpret, provider insight and present them for a variety of audiences
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to engage external audiences and write accessible, compelling and influential policy narratives to make a strong case for change
- Experience of stakeholder engagement, bringing together stakeholders around key topics, leading events and developing stakeholder communications.
Closing Date: 9 October 2022
Application deadline: 09 October
Interview date: 18 October 2022
For an informal discussion about the role, team and the NHS Confederation before applying please contact firstname.lastname@example.org