Date Added: 29 September 2022
: 29 November 2022
Job Title: Research Manager
Working For: Focaldata
Salary: £50,000 per annum
Length of Contract: Permanent
The opening is for a research manager whose focus is on analysis at Focaldata. You’ll be a foundational part of a fast-growing research data team which works in lockstep with our 10+ team of data engineers and data scientists. Working directly with our chief research officer, you’ll support some of the UK’s biggest charities, political parties and corporates. You’ll have the opportunity to use your research expertise and knowledge to solve some of the hardest problems in market research and shape where the industry is heading. We’re building the future of market research. Join us.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- A semi-experienced hire with 2-4 years' experience who understands or wants to understand the full market research value chain; whether that’s learning how to script polling on our proprietary platform, weight data, produce cross tabs to creating PowerPoint decks with strategic recommendations for key buyers at top clients
- Ability to work in R (Studio) and perform key analyses of the data we collect and familiarity with linear regressions, multivariate regressions, logit regressions, clustering analysis and logit regressions and factor analysis. Python and Excel skills also useful
- Project Management skills to management complex projects, conduct line management, working planning, product development
- Passion and knowledge of the key drivers of public opinion - whether that’s political trends, macro-analyses of public opinion trends. Really understanding why people behave the way that they do, and working out what the best research pathways to unpicking and understanding that
- Experience across a range of use cases, such as brand tracking, key drivers analyses and segmentations.
- Exceptional academic background.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Comfortable scripting and designing surveys to a high standard.
- Experience cleaning raw data and producing data outputs like cross breaks, and ensuring exceptional quality standards.
Highly supportive, friendly team committed to your development
Up to £50,000 p.a for exceptional candidates
25 days holiday per year plus UK bank holidays. Time off is really important to us.
Flexible equity/salary exchange negotiable
Linkedin Post is here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3294261847/?trackingId=OQSGZtvQQVqYx3LUZbWPuw%3D%3D
Closing Date: 29 November 2022
Interviews will be held after an initial screening call and recieving a CV and cover letter. Once we’ve assessed you, if successful, we will then invite you for a second interview and to participate in a case study.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will acknowledge your application and let you know whether you have been successful or unsuccessful.