Date Added: 12 October 2022
: 30 November 2022
Job Title: Account Manager/Senior Account Manager, Property & Planning
Working For: A client of Melbury Wood
Length of Contract: Permanent
A leading property and planning specialist agency is looking add mid-level hires to their team at the Account Manager and Senior Account Manager level. With a UK wide network, you will be working on large scale developments in a range of sectors across planning, consultation, engagement and post-construction PR. You will be able to work remotely whilst being willing to travel to projects and client sites as required. A good knowledge of the planning process and local government is essential, whilst an existing track record in consultancy is highly desirable.
· A proven track record of working within a consultancy environment is highly desirable.
· A strong track record of working on property and planning issues evidenced through consultancy work or working in local government is essential.
What they are looking for:
· Excellent client account management skills and ability to support or lead on accounts independently day to day.
· Ability to provide credible advice on sensitive and key policy issues and initiatives
· Able to strategise and implement effective stakeholder engagement and public consultation programmes.
· Good people skills and track record of management, evidenced through successfully building and leading teams.
· A good track record of cultivating and converting new business opportunities.
· Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
Closing Date: 30 November 2022
Interviews are ongoing, please apply promptly as hiring decisions may be made before the closing date.
Start date depends on sucessful candidate's availability and notice period.
Please apply with your full CV to email@example.com
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications, only candidates who have reached the next stage will be contacted.