Date Added: 14 October 2022
: 30 November 2022
Job Title: Global Operations Coordinator
Working For: Crisis24 Limited
Salary: Depending on experience
Length of Contract: Permanent
The position holder works a rotating 12-hour shift pattern to ensure 24/7/365 operations, including days, nights, and days off.
Essential Job Duties
• Provide operational and tactical intelligence support, including event monitoring and mapping, to live operations including emergency evacuations, crisis, and incident response tasks.
• Respond to global travel security requests from deployed personnel, in-country travellers, clients, and on-the-ground security teams.
• Prepare and distribute travel security advice and risk assessments prior to or during client travel to higher-risk locations.
• Utilising open-source intelligence, proactively monitor the security situation in locations where assets are located and conduct regular checks to confirm the well-being of personnel.
• React to major security incidents by providing immediate support and advice, ensuring the safety of potentially affected assets, and producing detailed situation reports for client awareness.
• Utilise maritime intelligence sources to identify, track and report on piracy incidents, alerting client vessels and stakeholders as necessary.
• Ad hoc travel security and safety related tasks as mandated by Operations Managers.
• Adhere to Company policies and with particular regard to Information Security and Data Protection.
• For the UK Global Operations Centre to maintain effective operational resilience you will be required to perform standby duties. You will be on standby approximately every 36 days for 4 x 24hr periods.
Required Skills and Experience
• Solutions-oriented and inquisitive, with a proactive approach to challenges.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Ability to coordinate and prioritise tasks with competing timelines in a fast-moving environment.
• Ability to handle stressful situations and adapt to rapidly changing operational requirements.
• Strong team player with ability to carry additional responsibilities calmly and professionally.
• Broad geographical knowledge, with an active interest in current affairs.
• Post graduate degree in a related field is an advantage but not essential.
• Additional language skills (verbal and written) an advantage.
• Legally entitled to work in the UK.
Closing Date: 30 November 2022
As soon as possible
Please use our website to make your application, attaching your CV