Date Added: 28 October 2022
: 25 November 2022
Job Title: Account Director / Director
Working For: CalComms
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Length of Contract: Permanent
CalComms is a fast growing political communications agency based in the heart of Westminster. We specialise in delivering local government political and communications campaigns, as well as working within Westminster on exciting national projects. From international think tanks and APPGs to Local Plan promotions, this company has an incredibly varied client base.
We are now looking for a very senior team member to join us and take CalComms to that next level. The ideal candidate will be able to build relationships with our existing clients, as well as having a great profile themselves within the industry. We want someone who can hit the ground running at our Millbank Tower HQ and help us meet our clients' objectives with added value along the way!
• Build and maintain client relationships;
• Take a lead on running multiple accounts spanning different regions of the UK;
• Take a positive lead in generating new business and develop relationships with potential new clients;
• Manage a team of in house and associate consultants from across the country, as well as suppliers;
• Work on the full range of CalComms accounts, from local government to APPGs and government affairs briefs.
• Ideally a degree or equivalent qualification in communications, politics or PR;
• At least 6+ years of experience working in political communications or a similar environment, either in-house or agency;
• Demonstrated ability to grow accounts and build client relationships;
Strong presentation skills;
• Experience in managing people and teams;
• Ideally have political reach within Westminster or local councils across the UK.
Closing Date: 25 November 2022
We would like to receive CVs and expressions of interest over email. Please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an interview.
Find out any more details by emailing me at email@example.com or calling 02038135559.