Date Added: 28 October 2022
: 25 November 2022
Job Title: Associate (Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager)
Working For: Integra Group
Length of Contract: Permanent
An exciting opportunity for a motivated and talented individual to join a small, but growing strategic communications team, to help with client work and support the growth of the business.
It is likely that you will have five to seven years of experience in the communications industry, either agency or in-house. You will also preferably hold your own relationships with the media.
We are looking for talented, open-minded and inquisitive people who enjoy the challenge of helping our clients create positive change and are excited by the opportunity of helping a small but dynamic agency grow.
• Managing a portfolio of client accounts. Take the lead on some client accounts and support the co-founders on others.
• Provide strategic counsel to clients, including writing strategy documents/plans.
• Delivering communications plans and PR campaigns.
• Securing media coverage, including writing pitches for broadcast and print/ online media.
• Developing relationships with media contacts.
• Analysing media coverage.
• Writing articles/blogs/speeches.
• Support with some client digital communications, including social media, website, and newsletters.
• Providing creative ideas for clients.
• Help to manage more junior members of the team.
• As we are a start-up, some admin work is to be expected.
Environment and Requirements
• Enterprising attitude.
• Attention to detail.
• Extremely collaborative and supportive environment.
• Able to work in a collegiate way but also have initiative and be able to work proactively, independently and manage time effectively.
• Responsive to client needs and confident in client handling.
• Exposed to high-level contacts and situations, with plenty of opportunity to develop your experience and skills.
• Diplomatic and discreet nature.
• Central London office-based with some homeworking.
• Competitive salary.
• 37.5 hours per week.
• 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays pro-rata.
Closing Date: 25 November 2022
Interviews November/December 2022.
Start date January 2023.
If interested in applying, please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com with the