Date Added: 29 October 2022
: 25 November 2022
Job Title: Campaign Coordinator
Working For: Republic/Labour for a Republic
Location: Work From Home
Salary: £31,000 pro rata
Length of Contract: 12 months
NB: You will be employed by Republic and seconded to Labour for a Republic.
This is your opportunity to play a key role in the campaign for a democratic alternative to the monarchy.
There has never been a better time to get involved with this campaign. The accession of Charles to the throne has ushered in a dramatic shift in the nature of the debate. With the coronation fast approaching and Commonwealth countries starting their moves to ditch the Crown, Labour for a Republic is aiming to ramp up the campaign here in the UK.
You will play a key role in coordinating and executing Labour for a Republic's campaign, creating content for social media and the website as well as using emails to engage with existing supporters and members. The key focus will be on supporter engagement with the aim of increasing income and membership.
Your role will include:
- Produce quality and timely campaign emails that will engage members and supporters.
- Create content for and manage the website.
- Create and schedule content for social media.
- Liaise and collaborate with Republic, where appropriate.
- Manage the supporter/membership database.
- Coordinate campaigns in liaison with the with officers.
- While working independently for Labour for a Republic you will be supported by Republic's staff and included in Republic staff meetings and campaign planning.
This is a work-from-home position. You will have the opportunity to meet and collaborate with Republic's staff and will meet Labour for a Republic officers via Zoom.
- Campaigns experience
- Excellent campaign communications skills
- Knowledge and experience of delivering social media campaigns
- Familiarity with websites and database management
- An enthusiastic approach to working with volunteers and activists from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to plan and organise effectively.
- Ability to work with autonomy and largely unsupervised.
- Ability to work on own initiative and comfortable with decision-making (within confine of job specification)
- The ability to handle deadlines and time pressures
Closing Date: 25 November 2022
Interviews will be carried out the week commencing 28 November, with the person starting on December 7 or the earliest date after that.
For all details and information on how to apply visit www.republic.org.uk/campaign-coordinator