Date Added: 3 November 2022
: 12 December 2022
Job Title: Head of Policy
Working For: Public Policy Projects
Length of Contract: Permanent
Public Policy Projects (PPP) is a think tank offering practical analysis and development across a range of sectors, including health, social care, life sciences and genomics, net-zero and climate change.
We publish knowledge and our latest thought leadership through a series of owned multi-media channels – policy reports, online journals, physical conferences, and virtual events.
PPP is looking for a Head of Policy to lead our team of analysts in the delivery of thought leadership and analysis across our areas of expertise.
The Head of Policy is accountable for the day-to-day creation and delivery of policy within PPP, the management and development of a policy team and building relationships with the Commercial Director to develop a commercially viable global policy institute.
This role will co-ordinate the development of new policy projects alongside of Chair and Commercial Director using their networks to validate new ideas.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious individual looking to progress their career to a senior leadership and management position.
- Education – you will be educated to at least bachelor’s degree (minimum 2:1) level in a relevant subject, such as economics or public policy.
- Knowledge – you will already be familiar with the policy community in the UK.
- Good level of numeracy – you will understand statistical data and be able to derive meaning from it.
- Literacy – you will have a high standard of English, be able to write well in your own right and contribute to proof-reading and editing of reports. English will be your first language (or you must have attained the same standard as a native speaker).
- Excel – you will have a good working knowledge of Excel already and be prepared to undertake further training as required to enable you to do your job.
- Organised – you will be organised and give those you are working with, both inside and outside the organisation, the confidence that you will deliver work to agreed time scales.
- Team leader– you will need to collaborate with others to complete projects.
- Good work ethic – you will have the self-motivation to ensure you deliver high quality work to deadline
Closing Date: 12 December 2022
Please submit a CV and a Cover Letter to email@example.com