Date Added: 7 November 2022
: 28 November 2022
Job Title: Policy Analysts
Working For: Public Policy Projects
Salary: From £25,000
Length of Contract: Permanent
Public Policy Projects (PPP) is a think tank offering practical analysis and development across a range of sectors, including health, social care, life sciences and genomics.
We publish knowledge and our latest thought leadership through a series of owned multi-media channels – policy reports, online journals, physical conferences, and virtual events.
We’re looking for an experienced analyst (1-2 years industry experience) who is excited by the opportunity to work in the Health and Life Sciences space in conjunction with our global community of policy and sector experts.
You will deliver engaging, in-depth policy reports that showcase the unique value of PPP as a powerful convener of cross-sector stakeholders, conducting evidence-based research to offer practical improvements to global public policy in the health, life sciences and genomics space.
You must be a good team player who is excited by the prospect of being in a growing team and working in a start-up environment
- 1 – 2 years industry experience (would be considered a Senior Policy Analyst £30k+)
- No industury experience (would be considered a Policy Analyst £25k)
- Quantitative and qualitative analytical capabilities
- Interest in life science and genomics (for example: rare diseases, cell and gene therapies, clinical research, oncology, and genomics)• Excellent communication skills; written, spoken and interpersonal
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently
- Curiosity and willingness to learn
- Keen interest in domestic and international policy development with interpretation skills
- Interest in healthcare and life sciences
- Demonstrates an ability to anticipate and think deeply about problems and presents creative solutions while evaluating pros and cons of each option
- Encourages open discussion of different ideas and views; welcomes and solicits feedback
PPP is an inclusive, welcoming business, committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We welcome a broad range of candidates and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for the position and join us on our mission.
Closing Date: 28 November 2022
Interview will take place at the end of November 2022.
Please email a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.