Date Added: 8 November 2022
: 30 November 2022
Job Title: Policy Engagement Officer
Working For: University of Surrey
Salary: £34,308 to £42,155 per annum
Length of Contract: Fixed Term - End Date 31/07/2024 Subject to Funding
The Policy Engagement Officer will support University of Surrey academics in engaging with policy makers and other stakeholders, ensuring that Surrey’s research is consistently driving evidence-based policy engagement.
You will join as part of a newly formed Public Affairs team and will have experience of working in policy and/or advocacy. Professional experience in academia would also be highly relevant to this role.
Key responsibilities include
- Build and develop a network of contacts in Whitehall departments and other stakeholder organisations
- Identify and agree the priority areas for engagement
- Develop and facilitate delivery of a programme of varied activities that bring together policy makers and academics
Key requirements include
- Strong knowledge of the policy making process
- Good planning and organising skills
- Ability to collaborate and coordinate activities with colleagues to maximise opportunities and deliver impact
Closing Date: 30 November 2022
Interviews to be held w/c 5 Dec 2022
If you would like to know more about this opportunity please contact Andrew Gill (email@example.com / 07814 097120)
Please apply via the link provided.