Date Added: 8 November 2022
: 30 November 2022
Job Title: Membership and Campaigns Coordinator (SCOTLAND)
Working For: European Movement UK
Salary: £27,000 pro rata 3 days/week (£16,200)
Length of Contract: 1 year with option to extend
We are looking for a Membership and Campaigns Coordinator to work in collaboration with European Movement in Scotland, to grow the membership and increase engagement in Scotland.
Working with EMiS, as part of the Grassroots Team at the European Movement UK, the Membership and Campaign Coordinator Officer has a wide range of responsibilities that include:
- Driving growth in membership of EMUK and EMiS through targeted membership campaigns and activity.
- Driving growth in engagement with EMUK and EMiS both online and locally.
- To drive development of the Cross-Party Group in the Scottish Parliament on Europe, providing the Group secretariat support, working closely with MSPs, stakeholders and EMiS.
- Supporting the campaigns and activities which are agreed by EMUK and EMiS to be those which will be undertaken under their agreement
- Supporting member engagement in such campaigns and activities
- Improving communication between groups, the EMiS local group forum, and the EMiS and EMUK central teams to ensure coordinated working and joined up campaigning.
- Supporting the network of Groups in EMiS’s field network.
For more information about the role's key responsibilities please read the role profile document on our website: https://www.europeanmovement.co.uk/current_vacancies
Closing Date: 30 November 2022
Closing date is 5pm on Wednesday, 30th November. Interviews will follow shortly thereafter.
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com