Date Added: 9 November 2022
: 2 December 2022
Job Title: Digital Communications Consultant
Working For: Intergenerational Foundation
Salary: £150-£165 a day
Length of Contract: 1 year
Digital Comms and social media specialist
1 year contract - Jan 2023 start
We are seeking a freelance digital comms and social media specialist to work with us 2 days a week.
Passionate about improving the plight of younger generations across housing, pensions, taxation, environmental issues, mental health and more? We exist to ensure that younger and future generations have better prospects than previous generations. We work out of an office in Herne Hill and particularly welcome applications from people living locally.
About the contract position
We are seeking a creative, efficient self-starter with drive, energy and enthusiasm who can turn a boring excel spreadsheet into visually appealing designs. Editing skills, and a background in maths/economics would be hugely advantageous,
Role and Purpose
You will mould, create and deliver our digital campaigning activity and social media output. You will develop, deliver and measure agreed digital projects on a contractual basis within an agreed timeframe.
A Co-founder who has responsibility for all external comms.
Expected weekly hours
2 days a week.
- Identify, design, and manage digital projects & campaigns
- Design and deliver social media output - Twitter, Insta, LinkedIn, Facebook
- Edit, format and publish articles
- Organise and manage digital events - webinars, twiter spaces
- Report on digital communications
- Ensure IF brand idenity is adhered to online
- Experience of "R" outputs into graphs, tables and inforgraphics
• We are less interested in how many years of experience you have and more interested in your creativity, abilty and work ethos
• Experience analysing and reporting on data from Google Analytics
• Experience of Photoshop and InDesign
• Zoom conferencing
• Confident presenter
• Ability to give and receive constructive feedback, and advise clearly on best practice
• Dependable and adaptable to team pressures
• Holds a strong empathy with, and is committed to, the aims of IF
Closing Date: 2 December 2022
Deadline - 12pm on 2 December 2022.
Interviews expected in be w/c 12 December. Queries should be emailed to email@example.com.
Start date: 2 January 2023
Read the job description, role and purpose, and personal characteristics, and send your CV and a covering letter explaining what you think you can bring to the organisation to firstname.lastname@example.org.