Date Added: 9 November 2022
: 19 December 2022
Job Title: Senior Content Manager
Working For: Ellwood Atfield
Salary: £44,000 - £48,000
Length of Contract:
Ellwood Atfield is thrilled to be partnering with a fundamental public sector institution as the organisation looks to hire a Senior Content Manager to join and enhance their internal communications function.
This is a critical position in the business, leading on campaign delivery, content development and executing the editorial calendar. This role is highly visible, with the successful applicant requiring strong communication and personal skills to liaise with leaders and senior stakeholders. This role also involves line management.
- Lead on the Development and delivery of an Editorial Strategy that improves our employees’ understanding of the connection between their roles and the organisation’s purpose, as well as pride in their mission. You will have a strong understanding of how effective communications influences organisational culture, employee engagement and behavioural change.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive Editorial Calendar that encompasses campaigns, leadership communications and visibility, proof points and stakeholder/external engagement.
- Develop exceptional, outcome-focused editorial for multiple channels – making it appropriate for different audiences, with a digital-first mind set. This includes identifying content other than written copy such as video, GIFs, infographics etc.
- Ensure that all Internal Communications content amplifies employee voice at every opportunity, to foster a two-conversation.
- Develop and, be a guardian for, an internal tone of voice that reflects our organisation and is in a human and friendly style.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent level of experience
- A CIPR, IoIC or CIM qualification preferred
- Extensive experience of writing compelling copy and story-telling for internal audiences
For further information, please click 'Apply' or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 19 December 2022