Date Added: 9 November 2022
: 27 November 2022
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Deputy Mayor for Policing and Crime
Working For: Greater London Authority
Salary: £43,548 – 49,728
Length of Contract: Permanent
Are you interested in organisation and planning, politics and project coordination? The Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime Private Office are seeking to recruit into the role of Executive Assistant to Mayor of London’s Policing and Crime Private Office. This Grade 6 role is a vital post directly supporting the Deputy Mayor for Policing and Crime. The role will act as a project coordinator helping to ‘make things happen’ in order to deliver high quality end results. The role also includes line management responsibilities.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has excellent organisational skills, ability to multi-task and plan effectively.
- Has high-level administration skills including diary management, and minute-taking experience.
- Is able to build and maintain effective relationships at all levels
- Is politically astute/knowledge of working in a political, fast-paced environment
- Is confident to work on their own initiative and with no supervision
- Is able to use discretion in dealing with confidential and sensitive matters
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a varied role and new challenge.
The Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime (MOPAC) is the organisation through which the Mayor of London exercises his role as the Police and Crime Commissioner for London and is led by the Deputy Mayor for Policing and Crime. MOPAC undertakes a broad range of statutory duties and works closely with the Mayor of London, Deputy Mayor and Metropolitan Police Service to deliver the priorities that will create safer London communities.
Closing Date: 27 November 2022
To apply please visit https://www.london.gov.uk/take-part/find-job-city-hall/current-vacancies/executive-assistant-deputy-mayor-policing-and-crime