Date Added: 10 November 2022
: 30 November 2022
Job Title: Constitutional Specialist
Working For: Institute for Government
Salary: Dependent on skills, experience and consultancy rate of successful candidate (Part TIme)
Length of Contract: January to September 2023
The Institute for Government and the Bennett Institute for Public Policy are seeking to recruit a constitutional specialist to support the team delivering the final stages of our Review of the Constitution, from January to September 2023 on a part-time basis.
Working with the research team and the Review’s eminent advisory panel, we expect that the successful candidate will be involved in the following tasks:
- Reviewing papers commissioned from constitutional experts.
- Contributing to the drafting of the Review’s final paper.
- Assisting the team with communications activities to promote the work of the Review.
For full details, including a person specification, please read the job application pack available on our website: https://www.instituteforgovernment.org.uk/job/constitutional-specialist
We are taking a flexible approach to this recruitment, and would be willing to adjust the specifics and scope of the role for the right candidate who could bring the core skills and expertise required. We are also open to considering candidates from a range of career stages, and would welcome applications from specialists who are at a relatively early point in their career as well as those who are much further on.
Closing Date: 30 November 2022
Please note that applications for this position close at 10am on the closing date.
We expect that shortlisted candidates will be invited for an online interview on Wednesday 7 December.
The successful candidate will start as soon as possible in January 2023.
To apply for this role, please submit the following by email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- An up-to-date CV that should be no more than two sides of A4.
- A covering letter addressed to the Recruitment Manager, explaining your interest in and suitability for this role. This should also be no longer than two sides of A4.