Date Added: 14 November 2022
: 30 November 2022
Job Title: Fundraising Executive
Working For: CCHQ
Length of Contract: Permanent
The Treasurers’ Department at Conservative Campaign Headquarters is looking for an ambitious fundraiser to join their professional team to increase the membership of two well established donor groups.
The Party Patrons and Chairman’s donors’ groups have over 10 years pedigree as entry clubs at an annual membership of £500 and £2000 a year. As we prepare for the next general election this is an exciting time to join the team and re-energise these well-established clubs.
Based out of our new office in Leeds, the role will focus on improving communication channels with existing donors and identifying potential new donors and supporters, building our supporter base.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of traditional fundraising or a background in sales and customer relationship management. The successful candidate will report to the Head of Fundraising.
- Renew existing members, identify opportunities and implement strategies to recruit new donors and upgrade members to higher clubs when appropriate.
- Lead on donor club engagement through written channels and events
- Work closely with existing Party Treasurers and the professionals to help deliver the overall Treasurers target.
Your professional experience:
- Proven fundraising experience.
- Sales experience and experience of utilising a CRM database
- A sound knowledge of current affairs.
- Strong IT and administrative skills
- Fondness and aptitude for clear and persuasive copy writing.
- A good team player.
- Excellent telephone skills, a desire for selling and the capability to enhance relationships.
- Outgoing and a “can do” attitude with persuasive interpersonal skills.
Prior political experience
Closing Date: 30 November 2022
Please apply via our website