Date Added: 14 November 2022
: 9 December 2022
Job Title: Account Manager
Working For: Infrastructure Matters
Salary: Based on experience
Length of Contract: Permanent
Infrastructure Matters (IM) is a consultancy that works on the early stages of major public and private infrastructure projects. We add value to our clients by anticipating and managing political and stakeholder risks, bringing clarity to key political challenges and creating advocacy for projects. We find solutions and help deliver the projects that will shape our future. Our vision is to play a defining role in transformational projects that change the way we connect with each other.
We’re looking for a talented and driven Account Manager to work on one of the country’s multi-billion pound nationally significant infrastructure project at a critical stage of its lifecycle.
The role will include engaging with local government stakeholders at all levels, contributing to engagement and advocacy strategies, and working closely with the client team. If you have a proven record in public affairs or stakeholder engagement, this could be the role for you.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage relationships with local government stakeholders at all levels, including both political and officer level
- Manage relationships with senior project stakeholders and the wider client team
- Deliver impactful campaigns and high quality materials to support client and project objectives
- Develop stakeholder mapping, manage stakeholder databases, develop briefing notes and identify potential new local government advocates
- Work with a range of technical experts to understand and translate complex information for local government audiences
- Work with graphic designers and videographers to develop designed work including infographics, animations, video case studies and presentations
- Work with IM leadership team on a range of internal materials and projects and contribute towards new business pitches and proposals
- Other duties as required to complete the job to a high level of quality
- Demonstrate IM values and behaviours in all ways of working
- Track record of building and managing relationships with political stakeholders and developed political understanding
- Hold an interest and understanding of the workings and structure of local government (desirable)
- High level of collaboration and comfortable dealing with stakeholders, clients and team members at all levels
- Skilled communicator, both written and spoken
- Educated to degree level
Closing Date: 9 December 2022
Interviews and appointment may be done before stated closing date. Start date to be January/February 2023.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter explaining your suitability for the role to Jay Francis at firstname.lastname@example.org