Date Added: 15 November 2022
: 5 December 2022
Job Title: Account Manager (Strategic Communications and Public Affairs Campaigns
Working For: Red Flag Consulting Limited
Length of Contract: Permanent
Account Manager (Strategic Communications and Public Affairs Campaigns)
City of London
World-leading strategic communications and campaigns agency founded in 2013, Red Flag, is inviting applications from talented and ambitious candidates for the role of Account Manager (Strategic Communications & Public Affairs).
Following a series of major new client wins, Red Flag is now recruiting an Account Manager (Strategic Communications and Public Affairs Campaigns) to drive and support engagement across our UK and international client base.
Red Flag have an established policy of promoting from within and provide a staff development programme and clear pathways to promotion, as well as generous staff benefits and incentives.
This is a full-time position based in London. Some international travel may be required.
• Lead the development, implementation and monitoring of communications and public affairs campaigns carried out on behalf of major clients.
• Work as part of an international team servicing clients on UK, European and Global campaigns.
• Manage day-to-day client interactions and reporting.
• Drive new business development, acquisition of new clients and pitching for new accounts.
Required Skills and Experience
• 3-5 years experience in a professional environment driving PR & Public Affairs campaigns, preferably within an agency or political setting.
• Exceptional persuasion and leadership skills, proven client/stakeholder handling skills with experience managing large accounts and/or dealing with the media.
• A strong network of media and stakeholder contacts in relevant political, media and regulatory spheres.
• Strong knowledge of policy and political processes and demonstrable engagement experience.
• Expertise in particular sectors such as technology, health or energy is an advantage.
• Attention to detail and good organisational skills needed to drive campaigns to meet objectives and deadlines.
• Support in project management, reporting and team coordination, including delegating and overseeing the work of more junior staff.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including fluent English.
Closing Date: 5 December 2022
Interviews will commence following the closing date with a start date in early January ideally.
Candidates should submit a CV and cover letter, detailing all relevant experience and outlining what they can bring to Red Flag, via https://redflag.global/careers, by 5pm GMT on Friday, 2nd December 2022.