Date Added: 16 November 2022
: 30 November 2022
Job Title: Events and Marketing Executive
Working For: Maritime UK
Salary: £35,000 per annum plus bonus
Length of Contract: Permanent
We are seeking a passionate and dedicated Events and Communications Executive to join our team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual wishing to gain experience at the heart of a national organisation working on some of the most significant issues for the country.
You will play a key role in supporting major event delivery including:
Our flagship Awards (March 2023)
London International Shipping Week (September 2023)
Maritime Leaders Forum events
You will support colleagues in developing content and promoting through various communication channels to internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing the internal facing Events and Communications calendar to ensure buy-in from team members.
- Leading on the delivery of external flagship events including Awards, Spring Party, and London International Shipping Week.
- End-to-end event management and logistics.
- Support the event concept/agenda, and design and implement promotional activities.
- Develop marketing plans and literature for events.
- Work with colleagues to develop sponsorship proposals.
- Support team members to deliver events in support of their work programmes.
- Maintaining the company Website.
- Using social media to promote events and meeting.
- Contacting key stakeholders to support events or other activities.
- Producing regular newsletters.
- Managing CRM system.
- Drafting press releases.
- Writing regular blog content.
- Writing progress reports to the Maritime UK National Council
- Managing the Communications Network comprising communications leads from member bodies.
Closing Date: 30 November 2022
We are hoping to appoint as soon as possible and urge candidates to apply early.
Click to apply: https://portal.crooton.com/#/vacancy/2030