Date Added: 16 November 2022
: 16 December 2022
Job Title: Associate
Working For: Actum LLC
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Length of Contract: Permanent
The London office of Actum, a global consulting firm built to deliver highly meaningful and measurable outcomes for our clients around the world, is currently recruiting an Associate to join our growing team.
We are a diverse group of problem-solvers, strategists, tacticians, and thinkers who work to solve seemingly intractable challenges, shape stories, drive customer growth and accomplish the goals that are important to our clients.
Actum maintains an entrepreneurial culture and combines the quality of a boutique agency with a global reach.
The perfect candidate will be a self-starter who can work collaboratively within a team but also manage their own workstreams.
They will need to demonstrate excellent organisational, writing and research skills, professionalism, and a well-developed understanding of international affairs, politics and/or media. Working across various accounts, you will provide research, press monitoring, scheduling, and admin support.
Relevant experience, language and translation skills preferred.
- Play an integral role in the success of accounts, with a focus on delivering value for clients.
- Identify stakeholders across media, international affairs, think tanks and government/politics.
- Conduct press monitoring and analysis.
- Provide research to support client account teams and business development.
- Support the team with scheduling and admin.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Strategic thinking.
- An international outlook.
- Curiosity and passion for current affairs and the media.
- Attention to detail, reliability, and follow-through.
- Commercial awareness.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, high-pressure scenarios.
1-3 years’ professional experience, preferably in media/press, communications, writing, international relations, or politics.
Closing Date: 16 December 2022
We are looking for a candidate to start as soon as possible. We may conduct interviews and offer the position to the right candidate before the closing date.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested applicants should send their CV and a one page cover letter to email@example.com