Date Added: 16 November 2022
: 16 December 2022
Job Title: Business Development Executive - Sponsorship
Working For: Westminster Forum Projects
Location: At home
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Length of Contract: Permanent
We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive – Sponsorship to organise a range of marketing activities for the company including seminar sponsorship and helping to secure exhibitors.
This is a role focused on research, event organisation, coordination and tracking - a confident phone manner or experience in sales would be an advantage though.
This role would ideally suit a recent graduate or someone looking for their second job.
• Researching organisations who may be interested in commercially supporting seminars and other events;
• Approaching potential new business and responding to initial enquiries from interested organisations;
• Ensuring smooth management of existing sponsor relationships, and looking to develop new contacts;
• Working with other departments on the operational and administration aspects of the sponsors requirements and event delivery; and
• Creating sponsorship package documentation and bespoke proposals as required.
We are looking for:
• Excellent researching, reporting and planning skills;
• An understanding of current affairs and the world of business;
• Great overall communication skills both in writing and verbally; and
• Strong time management, self-organisation and the ability to multi task.
Westminster Forum Projects is a market leader in organising impartial, senior-level seminars on public policy, growing consistently for 20 years.
Our work enjoys considerable support from legislators, government, professional bodies, industry, the third sector, and amongst interest groups.
The role will be based at home with occasional face to face meetings in Bracknell and London.
Closing Date: 16 December 2022
To apply please email your CV and covering letter indicating current salary and why you believe you would be suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org