Date Added: 18 November 2022
: 2 December 2022
Job Title: Senior Press Officer
Working For: Britain Remade
Length of Contract: Permanent
The Senior Press Officer role will be a key part of Britain Remade’s campaign team. The role holder will report into our Head of Campaigns and lead on identifying, preparing and delivering both proactive and reactive media relations and press activity.
This is a role for someone with great initiative and a willingness to work across different media formats and issues – while potentially driving a significant positive impact on the UK’s future. As an organization, we will be looking to target both heavy hitting national outlets to target political audiences, and regional media organisations as part of our campaign to build grassroots support for our vision for Britain.
As part of the role you will also assist with the management of our social media channels.
We have an exciting brand and campaign platform and an initial 3 year plan that your media nous and campaigning ideas will help us to develop further and implement.
- Day-to-day management of various activities across media and social media, with delivery support from an agency
- Press release drafting and sell-ins
- Media training and briefing
- Developing and executing cross-channel campaigns
- Devising, planning and delivering impactful media tactics
- Producing consistently high-quality written outputs, often on contentious and complex issues to tight deadlines; including press releases, op-eds, statements, blogs, articles Q&As and other materials
- Support with grassroots campaigning strategy and delivery
Competitive benefits package including discretionary 10% bonus scheme.
The role holder will have a desire to be involved in campaigning across various areas of the country and in developing and influencing policy change. You will also have a particular eye for detail and an understanding of the UK political system.
You will have at least 3 years of press office experience and bring with you various contacts within media. Ideally your previous experience includes work on local or regional or national or political campaigns. The key requirement of the role holder is that you are a Senior Press Officer that understands how to flex activities and adapt to maximise campaign opportunities.
Please find more information about the role here: https://www.britainremade.co.uk/jobs
Closing Date: 2 December 2022
Please email email@example.com for more information or to apply. When applying please include your CV.
We will not be acknowledging all applicants.