Date Added: 19 November 2022
: 19 December 2022
Job Title: Marketing and Communications Executive
Working For: a client of Ellwood Atfield
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Length of Contract: Permanent
Ellwood Atfield is thrilled to be partnering with a leading international trade and development company dedicated to working with a range of global actors to improve opportunities and quality of life. Key areas the organisation targets include health, sustainability, education, infrastructure and supply. If you are seeking an organisation that focuses on acceleration self-sufficiency and prosperity on a global scale, look no further.
The organisation is seeking to recruit a Marketing and Communications Executive to report across two teams. A highly dynamic role, the successful candidate will support the Director of Communications and Media, as well as the Head of Training and Professional Development, in delivering a range of digital and print content dedicated to enhancing the organisation’s profile. This is a fantastic, broad position to develop communications skills by working across multiple strategies (including international) on a range of platforms.
- Develop and execute the annual marketing strategy, including email outreach, working with the sales team to identify key priorities to communicate to clients.
- Undertake campaign work for key projects and assist with strategy development, platform design, data and systems management.
- Create, produce and update compelling business marketing collateral. Liaise and negotiate with suppliers as required.
- Manage course entries in CRM, including the annual bulk upload of open scheduled courses.
- Oversee the ongoing website and CRM integration project.
- Write and design case study collateral on completion of all projects.
- Generate regular marketing reports including click-through rates, ROI metrics, CRM analysis and others upon request.
- Provide strategic communications support to the growth framework by engaging with the teams to map out consistent, long-term strategies.
- Support selected, high-profile programmes with dedicated comms activities to showcase their impact in line with overall BD goals.
- Currently working in a content-focused marketing or communications position
- An effective writer who’s creative and can adapt tone across a range of audiences
- Strong Excel skills
Closing Date: 19 December 2022