Date Added: 21 November 2022
: 16 December 2022
Job Title: D&I Programme Executive
Working For: Maritime UK
Length of Contract: 18-month contract with the possibility to extend
We're seeking a passionate and dedicated D&I Programme Executive (Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging) to join our team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual wishing to gain experience at the heart of a national organisation to deliver the ‘Diversity in Maritime’ programme.
The programme aims to promote a fair, equal and inclusive UK maritime industry that embraces diversity and creates a supportive and open atmosphere for all to be able to achieve their potential.
If successful, you will play a key role in supporting the Diversity Taskforce and various networks (Women in Maritime, Ethnicity in Maritime, Pride in Maritime and Mental Health in Maritime) to help deliver the wide range of initiatives and toolkits that include:
- Regular network meetings
- Industry roundtables
- Pledges and Charter
- Online resources including, Menopause Hub, Speaker Bank and Interview Pool
- Creating a Culture of Care
- Pride in Maritime Day
- International Day for Women in Maritime
- Roadshow for Girls (new in 2023)
You will also support colleagues in developing ‘Diversity in Maritime’ content and promoting through our client’s various communication channels to internal and external stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities to include:
Events and Networks
- Managing campaigns to support key Diversity and Inclusion dates and ensuring they are fed into the MUK Events and Communications calendar.
- Managing end-to-end management and logistics for the networks meetings, industry roundtables, Taskforce meetings and other events (including the Diversity in Maritime series during London International Shipping Week and Maritime UK Week)
- Coordinating and delivering the new Roadshow for Girls initiative in 2023 around the UK to support the grant.
- Support the event concept/agenda, and design and implement promotional Diversity in Maritime activities.
- Develop marketing plans and literature for all Diversity in Maritime activities.
- Maintaining the Diversity in Maritime webpages.
- Using social media to promote Diversity in Maritime events and meetings.
- Contacting key stakeholders to support events or other activities.
- Producing regular Diversity in Maritime newsletters.
- Drafting Diversity in Maritime press releases.
- Writing regular blog content.
Closing Date: 16 December 2022
We are hoping to appoint as soon as possible and urge candidates to apply early.
Click to apply: https://portal.crooton.com/#/vacancy/2051