Date Added: 24 November 2022
: 4 December 2022
Job Title: Advocacy & Communications Manager
Working For: Psoriasis Association
Location: Northamptonshire / hybrid working
Length of Contract: Permanent
This rewarding post oversees the communications activities across the Psoriasis Association.
The Psoriasis Association is a busy charity offering authoritative, reliable, quality information, advice and support for people whose lives are affected by psoriasis, raising awareness of psoriasis, and promoting and funding research into psoriasis.
We are a small but high performing team that is trusted and respected within the dermatology patient and research community we work within.This varied role will see the successful applicant oversee the communications activities of the charity to reach new audiences, strengthen relationships with existing stakeholders and support the variety of the charity’s work.
- Develop and deliver a communications strategy in line with the objectives of the Psoriasis Association.
- Oversee a range of communications and marketing streams both on and offline, with an ability to create compelling content.
- Ensuring the website is kept up to date.
- Supporting Psoriasis Association events, helping to organise, promote and run these. Ensuring that recordings and content are shared in an impactful way.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders including people with lived experience of psoriasis, healthcare professionals, researchers and pharmaceutical companies.
- Line manage the Digital Communications Officer.
- To manage the Psoriasis Association’s communication needs across a spectrum of disciplines including media and public relations, advertising, marketing, digital and social media, and production of materials.
- To support the Deputy CEO and CEO by leading on patient advocacy and influencing policy across UK health and regulatory bodies.
- Work as part of a small team to further the important work of the Psoriasis Association
The Psoriasis Association is committed to providing equal opportunities in the recruitment, training and development of employees.
Closing Date: 4 December 2022
This role may close earlier if we receive a high number of suitable applications, please apply early.
Interviews to take place: 15th December 2022
For further details, a full job description, person specification and application form, please visit https://www.psoriasis-association.org.uk/jobs