Date Added: 24 November 2022
: 20 December 2022
Job Title: Partnerships Director
Working For: Spacehive
Length of Contract: Permanent
Starting date: January 2023 (December handover time welcomed)
We are looking for an inquisitive, ambitious and tenacious Partnerships lead who thrives on working closely with client partners as part of an integrated delivery team. With 5+ years’ experience in a client management role you will be fundamental to maintaining our existing partner base and, in collaboration with our Business Development team, help onboard and grow new partner accounts.
You're good at:
- Building rewarding relationships for satisfied, successful Partners, many of which are local authorities, but also include brands and foundations.
- Co-creating programmes in line with Partner objectives and the Spacehive mission
- Negotiating and managing Partner programmes and funds
- Strong stakeholder management working within and across complex organisations
- Thinking laterally and creatively; each partnership is unique so flexibility is key
- Spotting and converting opportunities for organic and new business growth
- Identifying and leveraging partner programme insights to help optimise the platform
- Reporting and managing financial data from your partners (directly with our CEO/FD)
- Tracking and reporting programme impact (and adapting for future success)
- Overseeing Partner renewals process
- Creating ideas and strategies to improve and grow the business
- Enjoying being part of a nimble business in a rapid phase of evolution and growth
As each of our business functions (Business development, Partnerships, Project Success and Product) play an integral and interconnected part of the Spacehive process, the team is close and collaborative. We are looking for someone naturally adept at thinking outside their own day to day role and adapting to support the bigger business picture.
You will report directly into our Head of Partnerships and be supported by a Partnerships Executive on day-to-day process and delivery. You’ll also work directly with the CEO as part of a small but mighty team with the opportunity to help build and grow the business as it evolves.
- 26 working days holiday (in addition to the office being closed between Christmas and New Year)
- Company bonus scheme
- Workplace pension
- Hybrid working - mix of remote and regular meetings (internal and external) in Central London
- EMI share options
Closing Date: 20 December 2022
We are looking to hold interviews in early January with a view to starting the same month, though early applications are welcome and the right candidate could be recruited sooner.
Applications for the role are to be made through BreezyHR, where more information can be found about the role and the company:
Here you will be asked to attach a CV of no more than 2 pages and a short covering letter detailing three reasons why you're the best person for the role (500 words limit).