Date Added: 24 January 2023
: 17 February 2023
Job Title: External Affairs and Social Value Coordinator
Working For: Thakeham
Location: Billingshurst (Flexible working)
Length of Contract: Permanent
Thakeham is an industry-leading Zero Carbon Placemaker and the External Affairs and Social Value department provides support to all areas of the business, ensuring we engage effectively with a range of stakeholders to promote our vision and values.
Due to our continued growth we are looking for a Coordinator to work within a friendly team environment reporting to the Director of External Affairs.
The role holder’s primary responsibility will be providing all coordination support to the Director of External Affairs and wider team.
The duties will include but are not limited to;
- Working on own initiative and being proactive in providing what the Director requires on a day-to-day basis
- Structuring and producing advanced presentations and documents as required by the Team
- Working with the Team on projects providing project management support
- Providing research support to the Team, often political or community focussed in nature, including drafting stakeholder biographies.
- Outlook diary management and arrangement of internal / external meetings, including booking meeting rooms and organising lunch and refreshments when required
- Assist in delivering outreach programmes and social value activity
- Monitoring emails/ tasks list – actioning as required
- Dealing with correspondence, drafting letters and emails
- Managing a Stakeholder database, ensuring accurate recording and management.
- Creation of Purchase Orders through Finance for external costs.
- Liaise with other Senior Managers, Directors & PA’s to ensure effective communication through all departments
- Set agendas, reminders and collate reports and information for board & operations meetings
- Attend meetings and take meeting minutes and distribute accordingly
- Maintain up to date and efficient electronic and paper filing systems
- Organising meetings outside of the office i.e. booking meeting rooms at hotels and liaising on travel arrangements etc.
- Preparing monthly expenses and mileage returns
- Attending meetings which will involve occasional travel within UK
This list is not exhaustive. Tasks will be allocated to reflect increasing levels of development and experience.
Closing Date: 17 February 2023
Interviews will be held on a rolling basis.
More information, including on how to apply now is at https://thakeham.com/careers/external-affairs-and-social-value-coordinator