Date Added: 27 March 2023
: 27 May 2023
Job Title: Public Affairs Account Executive
Working For: Hill+Knowlton Strategies
Length of Contract: Permanent
Public Affairs Account Executive – Hill + Knowlton Strategies
H+K Strategies is looking to recruit a Public Affairs Account Executive to join our team. This is an entry level position for anyone interested in starting out a career in public affairs consulting.
This role would join 3 other public affairs professionals who also are part of our Technology sector team, alongside over 30 others who work across PR and corporate communications. We are a friendly and collaborative team and some of our recent and current clients include Spotify, IKEA, the Coalition for App Fairness, Etsy, Dell, and Qualcomm.
THE ROLE + RESPONSIBILITIES
This position would suit someone looking to get started in a career in public affairs. This is a fantastic opportunity to support a specialist public affairs offer in one of the top consultancies.
We are now looking to recruit an ambitious and motivated individual to support our public affairs work. Some of the work this position will be doing includes:
• Policy and political monitoring
• Supporting engagement programmes with policymakers and influencers
• Stakeholder mapping of Westminster policymakers
• Assessing the wider environment including the media and political debate
• Media engagement particularly over policy-related issues
As an entry level position, no particular prior experience is necessary.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in public affairs, policy, and/or politics. Attributes are looking for include:
• Research skills and the ability to assess information critically
• Writing skills and the ability to communicate well
• Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines
• Ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues and to work collaboratively
• Desire to learn and work in an integrated agency alongside many different specialists
• Ability to work across a number of different issues and clients
• Interest in global and political trends affecting the technology, entertainment and commerce sectors
• Interest in UK politics
APPLY HERE: https://jobs.jobvite.com/hkstrategies/job/oQcRmfwZ
Closing Date: 27 May 2023
Start date: ASAP
Interview process: 2 rounds - 1st round, 30 minute interview. 2nd round - test and final interview
We do get lots of applications and our team do our best to get back to everyone who applies. Please assume if you do not hear from us that you have not been successful on this occasion.