Date Added: 19 April 2023
: 31 May 2023
Job Title: Account Executive or Senior Account Executive
Working For: Higginson Strategy
Salary: £20,000-£30,000 depending on experience and performance
Length of Contract: Permanent
We are looking for an enthusiastic Account Executive or Senior Account Executive to join our creative and friendly team, working with a wide range of clients, supporting them with powerful purpose driven public relations and campaigns strategies. The role will involve delivering campaigns and media strategies on various inspiring client accounts.
The ideal candidate will have one or two years agency experience, those with experience in consumer PR will be at an advantage. We are also looking for someone with excellent writing skills, ability to prioritise workload, a keen desire to make an impact in a forward-thinking agency and to make the world a better place!
• Prepare high quality press releases, comment pieces and policy documents
• Liaise with journalists and other stakeholders
• Create client coverage reports and monthly evaluation reports
• Prepare call agendas and summaries
• Carry out media monitoring
• Develop a detailed understanding of your clients and their operating environments
• Feed into strategic council with team
• Carry out new business research
• Think and act independently, taking the initiative when appropriate
• Accurately completing timesheets
• Excellent communication skills
• Good research and organisational skills
• A professional eye for detail
• Task orientated
• Excellent time management skills
• Leadership skills
• Hybrid working environment (3 days office-based, 2 days at home)
• Training budget
• PRCA membership
• Car and bike salary sacrifice schemes
• 23 days holiday + bank holidays
• 2 spontaneous half days
• Christmas and family and friend’s bonus
• Regular team events/socials
• £50/month wellness reimbursement
• £25/month mobile phone rebate
Higginson Strategy is an award-winning creative communications agency specialising in purpose-driven organisations and comprising an ambitious team passionate about changing society and the environment for the better. Our clients affect the world positively and include: charities; NGOs; and commercial companies looking to improve the way they do business. We empower clients by putting purpose at the heart of their organisation and spreading their message in a bold and attention-worthy way.
Closing Date: 31 May 2023
Interviewing as soon as possible.
You are advised to submit your application as soon as possible as we reserve the right to close this post at any time.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and a covering letter (max 1 page) outlining why you are interested in this position and responding to the criteria outlined above to: firstname.lastname@example.org